2018 LEAD: Registration deadline is Friday, March 16
Deadline to register for the 2018 Legislative Education and Advocacy Day (LEAD) is Friday, March 16! Sign up at www.naswnys.org/LEAD
NASW-NYS membership promotion! (Limited time offer)
Everyone who joins, renews, or transitions from a student to a regular membership between January 1stand March 31st, will receive a special welcome gift from NASW-NYS. Click here for more information!
LAST Social Work Investment Initiative Call-In Day is March 6, 2018
SOCIAL WORKERS! It is imperative you make your voice heard for our last Social Work Investment Initiative Call-In Day of the legislative session! Call your legislators on Tuesday, March 6 and ask them to #InvestinSocialWork! Click here for more information!
- Nassau and Suffolk Divisions to host Annual Social Work Month Long Island Fellowship EventFebruary 21, 2018
- NASW-NYS Statement on Trump’s FY2019 Budget ProposalFebruary 15, 2018
- NASW-NYS Provides Testimony on Social Work Investment InitiativeFebruary 14, 2018
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: NYS Social Workers and Members of the Legislature Unite to Pass School Social Work BillFebruary 12, 2018
- NASW Practice Perspectives: Getting Ready for MACRA in 2019February 7, 2018
- NEW Virtual Series coming this March!January 29, 2018
- ACTION ALERT: Call your legislator and ask them to #InvestinSocialWorkJanuary 29, 2018
Continuing Education Calendar
February 28 @ 3:30 AM - 5:00 PM
March 5 @ 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM
NASW-NYS Virtual Series: Overlooked and Underserved: Clinical and Educational Perspectives In the Treatment and Support of Twice Exceptional Children, Adolescents, and Their Families
March 6 @ 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
March 13 @ 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
February 22 @ 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
February 26 @ 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
February 26 @ 6:00 PM
March 13 @ 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thank you for joining us in the 2017 Training Cycle
Thank you for joining us at the Veterans Mental Health Training Initiative October 13 and 14 in Niagara Falls, NY. Please stay tuned for future updates on VMHTI, as well as dates for future programming.
- NASW-NYS Provides Testimony on Social Work Investment Initiative
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: NYS Social Workers and Members of the Legislature Unite to Pass School Social Work Bill
- ACTION ALERT: Call your legislator and ask them to #InvestinSocialWork
- News From Capitol: Report on 2018-19 Executive Budget Proposal
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Leading Social Work Organizations Call on Lawmakers to Ensure Equality of Mental Health Care for All New Yorkers
We are gathering data to inform our work with state insurance agencies and need your help to respond and help distribute a data gathering survey regarding diagnosis, treatment, and insurance reimbursement of problem/disordered gambling and gambling addiction. Click here to be directed to the survey.