Job Opening: Continuing Education Coordinator (PT)
NASW is seeking a part-time Continuing Education (CE) Coordinator to join the New York State Chapter. Individuals interested in applying for the position must submit a cover letter, résumé, and writing sample (10-page max) to email@example.com (Click here to learn more)
2019 NASW-NYS (EM)POWER UP Conference (June 5 -7)
Registration is now open for the 2019 NASW-NYS Statewide Conference - (EM)POWER UP: Social Workers as the Vanguards of Change. Early bird deadline ends on April 30. Click here to register.
New membership promo beginning March 1!
Beginning March 1, 2019, all new members will receive these welcome kits from NASW-NYS! Any members renewing their membership starting March 1, 2019, will also receive an NASW-NYS merchandise item in the mail. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Click here to learn more.
NASW Graduation Cords are Here!
NASW Graduation Cords are now available and FREE for NASW student members graduating this year! We recommend placing cord orders before May to ensure timely arrival. Click here to place your order.
- NASW-NYS Welcomes Interim Executive Director Bonita Sanchez, MSWApril 9, 2019
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE: SUCCESS! Your voice was heard in the 2019-20 budget.April 1, 2019
- Important Chapter AnnouncementApril 1, 2019
- Legislative Update: Behavioral Health Insurance Parity ReformsMarch 30, 2019
- 2019 (EM)POWER UP Conference Workshops Announced!March 28, 2019
Continuing Education Calendar
- May 17 @ 1:30 AM - May 18 @ 4:30 PM
- May 31 @ 1:30 PM - June 1 @ 5:00 PM
- June 7 @ 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- April 30 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- May 6 @ 5:45 PM - 7:00 PM
- May 7 @ 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- May 20 @ 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- May 20 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Thank you for joining us in the 2017 Training Cycle
Thank you for joining us at the Veterans Mental Health Training Initiative October 13 and 14 in Niagara Falls, NY. Please stay tuned for future updates on VMHTI, as well as dates for future programming.
Thank you Senator Robert Ortt, Chair of Senate Mental Health & Developmental Disabilities Committee, for joining us at “The Veteran Experience Panel” as a panelist in Niagara Falls.
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE: SUCCESS! Your voice was heard in the 2019-20 budget.
- Legislative Update: Behavioral Health Insurance Parity Reforms
- ACTION ALERT: Call the NYS Assembly and urge behavioral health insurance parity reforms be included in the budget!
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: OVER 750 SOCIAL WORKERS UNITE AT THE CAPITOL TO CALL FOR RACIAL EQUITY IN NEW YORK STATE LAWS
- NASW-NYS Executive Director on The Social Workers Radio Talk Show
NASW-NYS would like to thank all of our members who joined us at the PGTP conferences over the past three years, and for your support to help make PGTP a success! We encourage our members to stay tuned for future NASW-NYS statewide training initiatives.
PGTP by the numbers:
IN PERSON ATTENDANCE:
CBT Webinar: 707
MI Webinar: 819
For more information, visit nypgtp.org