While you are busy practicing, we are your voice at the state capitol, protecting your career, defending your scope of practice, advancing legislation to expand practice opportunities, securing funding for membership workforce development programming and providing visibility on a number of social justice issues you’ve identified as priority concerns.
- NASW-NYS Hiring for a Policy Coordinator!
- NASW-NYS Nomination Form for 2020 Chapter Election
- NASW-NYS Names Samantha Fletcher MSW, Ph.D. as New Executive Director
- NASW-NYS Welcomes Interim Executive Director Bonita Sanchez, MSW
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE: SUCCESS! Your voice was heard in the 2019-20 budget.
NASW-NYS Names Samantha Fletcher MSW, Ph.D. as New Executive Director
It is with great pleasure that the Board of Directors of NASW-NYS announces the hiring of our new Executive Director, Samantha Fletcher, Ph.D., MSW.