Job Opening: Continuing Education Coordinator (PT)
NASW is seeking a part-time Continuing Education (CE) Coordinator to join the New York State Chapter. Individuals interested in applying for the position must submit a cover letter, résumé, and writing sample (10-page max) to email@example.com (Click here to learn more)
Meet Your 2018-19 Chapter Leaders
Please join us in welcoming our new leadership and governance for the 2018-19 year! Click here to read more.
NASW Graduation Cords are Here!
NASW Graduation Cords are now available and FREE for NASW student members graduating this year! Click here to place your order.
- Win Free Admission to the 2019 Conference!March 19, 2019
- ACTION ALERT: Help save the Veterans Mental Health Training Initiative from being cut from the state budget!March 15, 2019
- 2019 Conference Keynote and Plenary Speakers Announced!March 12, 2019
- Central Division to Host Resource Fair for Social WorkersMarch 12, 2019
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: OVER 750 SOCIAL WORKERS UNITE AT THE CAPITOL TO CALL FOR RACIAL EQUITY IN NEW YORK STATE LAWSMarch 5, 2019
- March 28
- March 29 @ 7:15 PM - 8:00 PM
- April 3 @ 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- April 15 @ 5:45 PM - 7:00 PM
- April 15 @ 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Thank you for joining us in the 2017 Training Cycle
Thank you for joining us at the Veterans Mental Health Training Initiative October 13 and 14 in Niagara Falls, NY. Please stay tuned for future updates on VMHTI, as well as dates for future programming.
Thank you Senator Robert Ortt, Chair of Senate Mental Health & Developmental Disabilities Committee, for joining us at “The Veteran Experience Panel” as a panelist in Niagara Falls.
- ACTION ALERT: Call the NYS Assembly and urge behavioral health insurance parity reforms be included in the budget!
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: OVER 750 SOCIAL WORKERS UNITE AT THE CAPITOL TO CALL FOR RACIAL EQUITY IN NEW YORK STATE LAWS
- NASW-NYS Executive Director on The Social Workers Radio Talk Show
- 2019 LEAD Update: Racial Equity Assessment in Legislation
- PASSED: Governor Cuomo signs parity reporting bill
NASW-NYS would like to thank all of our members who joined us at the PGTP conferences over the past three years, and for your support to help make PGTP a success! We encourage our members to stay tuned for future NASW-NYS statewide training initiatives.
PGTP by the numbers:
IN PERSON ATTENDANCE:
CBT Webinar: 707
MI Webinar: 819
For more information, visit nypgtp.org