NOMINATION PERIOD NOW OPEN FOR 2019 CHAPTER ELECTIONS
NASW-NYS invites you to review the 2019 leadership vacancies and consider nominating yourself or a colleague to run. Nomination deadline is Thursday, February 28, 2019. (Click here to learn more)
Job Opening: Continuing Education Coordinator
NASW is seeking a Continuing Education (CE) Coordinator to join the New York State Chapter. Individuals interested in applying for must submit a cover letter, résumé, and writing sample (10-page max) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Click here to learn more)
Meet Your 2018-19 Chapter Leaders
Please join us in welcoming our new leadership and governance for the 2018-19 year! Click here to read more.
NASW Graduation Cords are Here!
NASW Graduation Cords are now available and FREE for NASW student members graduating this year! Click here to place your order.
- NASW-NYS Executive Director on The Social Workers Radio Talk ShowFebruary 21, 2019
- Registration Now Open: 2019 (EM)POWER UP ConferenceFebruary 19, 2019
- Winners Announced for NASW-NYS Westchester Division Social Work AwardsFebruary 14, 2019
- In Memoriam: Desiree “Desi” Benet (1950 – 2018)February 13, 2019
- *New* NHSC Substance Use Disorder Workforce Loan Repayment ProgramFebruary 11, 2019
- February 25 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- February 27 @ 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- March 11 @ 5:45 PM - 7:00 PM
- March 18 @ 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- March 18 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Thank you for joining us in the 2017 Training Cycle
Thank you for joining us at the Veterans Mental Health Training Initiative October 13 and 14 in Niagara Falls, NY. Please stay tuned for future updates on VMHTI, as well as dates for future programming.
Thank you Senator Robert Ortt, Chair of Senate Mental Health & Developmental Disabilities Committee, for joining us at “The Veteran Experience Panel” as a panelist in Niagara Falls.
- NASW-NYS Executive Director on The Social Workers Radio Talk Show
- 2019 LEAD Update: Racial Equity Assessment in Legislation
- PASSED: Governor Cuomo signs parity reporting bill
- Registration now open for 2019 LEAD (March 5, 2019)
- ACTION ALERT: Contact Governor Cuomo TODAY and urge the Governor to sign the Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Parity Report Act into Law!
NASW-NYS would like to thank all of our members who joined us at the PGTP conferences over the past three years, and for your support to help make PGTP a success! We encourage our members to stay tuned for future NASW-NYS statewide training initiatives.
PGTP by the numbers:
IN PERSON ATTENDANCE:
CBT Webinar: 707
MI Webinar: 819
For more information, visit nypgtp.org