|Political Action for Candidate Election (PACE)|
|Political Action for Candidate Election (PACE) is the political action arm of the National Association of Social Workers on both the federal and state level. PACE endorses and financially contributes to candidates from any party who support NASW’s policy agenda.
The NASW-NYS PACE endorses and contributes to local and state races. The PACE Committee is responsible for working collaboratively with the Chapter to guide the Chapter in the process of endorsements, raising and disbursing funds for political action in the partisan area.
NASW-NYS PACE mobilizes state and local social workers to vote by informing NASW members of which candidates NYS PACE has endorsed. PACE contributions are used to support state and local candidates who support NASW’s policy agenda through fundraisers and campaign contributions.
Katharine Milcarek-Burke (2018-2019)
Submit inquiries to NASW-NYS Interim Executive Director Bonita Sanchez at email@example.com
If you would like to apply for a committee position, please submit a résumé and letter of interest to NASW-NYS Interim Executive Director Bonita Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org
What PACE Does for You
- Your support gives the Chapter funds needed to make difference in campaigns and elections
- It helps to support candidates who support legislation and polices consistent with the goals of the social work profession and those who are served by the social work profession
- Promotes NASW legislative policies through political action and/or through support of candidates
- Builds an electoral presence for future campaigns
- CLICK HERE for more information about NASW and the work your voice is helping us do at Capitol Hill
PRINT CONTRIBUTION FORM:
Download and print the contribution form (PDF) and mail it to NASW-NYS PACE at 188 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY, 12210