Advertising with NASW-NYS is a great way to connect with thousands of social workers in New York State. The NASW-NYS E-Newsletter is one of the main sources of communication to our 7,000 members. It is published once a month and contains valuable Chapter updates, free events, legislative alerts, professional resources, and more. Reserve your ad space today! NASW-NYS accepts advertising for professional development, office space, job listing, community events, and more. We currently only accept design ads for our monthly e-newsletter and do not offer design services. Ads must be received by the 30th of the month preceding publication.
How do I submit an ad?
Please use the form below to submit your advertisement. To ensure accuracy of information, please fill out all fields correctly; required fields are indicated. Once completed, you will automatically be redirected to our payment form. Ads will not be processed if payment is not received.
*E-News Sponsor option is first come first serve. If you have selected this option after the slot has been filled, you will be notified and refunded automatically.
NASW-NYS Advertising Policy
All advertising copy is subject to the publisher’s approval. NASW-NYS reserves the right to reject advertisements for any reason at any time. NASW-NYS is not liable if an advertisement is omitted for any reason. NASW-NYS is not able to review the factual bases for advertisements and is not responsible for any claims made in advertisements appearing in its publications. Publication of an advertisement does not constitute endorsement or approval of contents of a book, point of view, standards of service or opinions presented therein; nor does NASW-NYS guarantee the accuracy of information given.
In the event that your advertisement has been rejected, you will be notified of your refund. All decisions are final.
Submit Your Ad
- Ads must be submitted in JPEG or PNG format with 72 pixels per inch resolution (at least) at the size listed below
- Ads will be published as received. We do not offer any design services
- NASW-NYS reserves the right to resize your ad if it does not meet the size requirements indicated below; NASW-NYS is not responsible for any loss of content/quality that may occur during resizing
- Ads will be placed in order in which it was received, but preference will be given to larger ads
- Ads cannot be canceled and/or refunded after newsletter has been published
- All photographs, designs, and endorsements must be covered by valid, written consents and free from copyright infringements. [NASW-NYS is not responsible for any possible copyright violations]
- All advertisements will be displayed at the end of the newsletter (Last section before the back cover)
Use the form below to submit your ad. Please do not email us your ads.
Once completed, you will automatically be redirected to our payment form. Ads will not be processed if payment is not received.