The New York State Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers is pleased to announce the candidacy of the following members for the positions indicated. The Committee on Nominations and Leadership Identification (CNLI) has certified that the slate meets all the requirements of the bylaws.
Members wishing to have their name added to the ballot by petition have 30 days from the date of this announcement (Friday, May 3, 2019) to submit a petition to the NASW-NYS Chapter’s Committee on Nominations and Leadership Identification (CNLI) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A successful petition for a Board position must include the signature and the printed legal names of 343 NASW-NYS members, 5% of the most recent update of the Chapter’s membership provided by the National Office.
- For a Division position, signatures of 5% of the total number of NASW-NYS members of the Division are needed. These number can be reflected below:
- Suffolk – 56 people
- Nassau – 57 people
- Hudson Valley – 53 people
- Northeast – 25 people
- Mohawk Valley – 10 people
- Central – 19 people
- Southern Tier – 17 people
- Genesee Valley – 22 people
- Western – 23 people
- Westchester – 54 people
For a list of all NASW-NYS Board and Leadership positions, please click here.
Division membership data and official petition form(s) are available by request through the NASW-NYS Chapter. Please submit any questions about the petition process or election form requests to Romel Wilson, LMSW, Member Relations Specialist at email@example.com
2019 preliminary slate